William Shakespeare (:


                     Aku bukanlah William Shakespeare yang bijak bermadah bagai . William Shakespeare says , never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a life time .

                     I think that’s true . Aku alaminya sekarang . And you now what ?  It’s make me realize what I’ve done for you . Sorry . Aku tahu perkataan maaf takkan cukup bagi kauu . Tapi , it’s already passed dude . Now , semua nak exam . I hope that you’ll forgive me .



                      
Jika engkau minta intan permata tak mungkin ku mampu ,
Tapi sayangkan ku capai bintang dari langit untukmu ...
  ( terjiwang sekejap )
              

No comments:

Post a Comment

No harsh words and feel free drop your comment here.